Wednesday 10 February 2010

An email to the tailors on Savile Row

From:
Lord Christopher Ward
To:
**********************

Good day.

I recently became a Lord and was subsequently invited to an open evening at The Eccentric Club in Mayfair on the 28th January. Unfortunately, the dress code I have been given for the evening is 'green suit', something I confess to not being in ownership of. It is also something I confess to not really wanting to purchase either, so I was wondering if you had any green suits in stock that I might be able to 'borrow' for an evening's dining? If you don't, would you perhaps be willing to make me one for the function, on merely a one night loan? Please let me know your thoughts, either way.

Thanks
Lord C. Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
For those of you who are new to knowing me, I am Lord Christopher Ward. Second in line to the internet throne, third in line at the post office on a Wednesday morning. Currently a student studying Professional Writing in Falmouth, Cornwall, I envisage a world where I can surf, write, and use my title to get me free stuff. Just don't ask me how I got here; my memory is warped from time to time.